Beefeater Discovery 1200S 3 burners built-in
Beefeater Discovery 1200S 3 burners built-in - Stainless steel built-in barbecue
Fully enclosed barbecue with welded seams to ensure constant temperature and optimum performance even in windy conditions and to prevent grease from leaking onto your patio. The burners and grilling surface are made of cast iron.
- Stainless steel roasting hood with integrated temperature gauge and a viewing window
- Reliable starting with quartz start ignition system
- Cast iron cook tops with a versatile grill and griddle option
- Powerful cast iron rail burners
- No fuss and easy to use drip tray for maintenance
- Seam welded burner box to withstand heat over time and prevent grease leaks on your patio
- Large warming rack to manage cooking space
- A rollback hood that allows the BBQ to sit snugly against the wall
Grill surface composition:
- 3-burner: 320mm grid and 320mm plate (total 3072 cm²)
- 4-burner: 400mm grid and 400mm plate (total 3840 cm²)
- 5-burner: 640mm grid and 320mm plate (total 4608 cm²)
- 3-burner: 15.0kW
- 4-burner: 21.2 kW
- 5-burner: 26.5kW
Dimensions (Height - Width - Depth) and weight:
- 3-burner: 525 - 698 - 580 mm - 43kg
- 4-burner: 525 - 847 - 580 mm - 51kg
- 5 burner: 525 - 1017 - 580mm - 58kg
PALLET Delivery - 1 Man Delivery Service for barbecues weighing more than 30 kg (delivery 1 or 2 weeks)
Most deliveries of more than 30 kg are delivered on a (wooden) pallet, this is to ensure that your order arrives in perfect condition. The delivery will not be able to carry the deliveries down the stairs or down, do not carry / drive the barbecue through the house, etc., Do not drive the pallet over a gravel driveway / road or through a special steep driveway / off etc.. Unfortunately, the conveyor belt is not able to remove or open items from the pallet or return the pallet. The driver can only place the pallet physically as much as possible, but that can also be the main road.
For pallet deliveries it can be assumed that the delivery will be carried out with a long truck. Please contact us if there are weight, height or parking restrictions or if you have difficulty accessing before your order is dispatched. We can then make alternative arrangements, if this is not done, the result in a failed delivery. The extra costs for a new delivery will be charged to the customer who placed the order. If not present on the day of delivery on date specified, additional costs will be charged for a 2nd delivery. For more information please contact us at + 31 (0) 70-2505720.
BeefEater BBQ's have a low stock nationwide. It is possible that a Beefeater product is in stock on our website. The BeefEater BBQs come from a central warehouse. If the product is no longer in stock, it will be delivered later. The customer wil be informed. If there are any questions please contact us.